AFL and Basketball
Physiotherapy at Sports Lab includes the assessment and treatment of all musculoskeletal problems. This includes any injury to the muscles, bones or joints in the body, including the back and neck.
AFL and Basketball
Our AFL & Basketball sports physiotherapy services include:
- Injury Prevention Screening
- Injury Diagnosis & Treatment
- Injury Rehab
- Performance Enhancement
Assessment, diagnosis and management of injury, pain or movement dysfunction within the context of any given sport. Our APA Sports Titled physios all have 12+ years experience and training in Sports Physiotherapy and have worked extensively across many sports. They have a complex understanding of running and kicking sports (eg. football codes, martial arts), artistic sports (gymnastics, diving, cheer), functional movement and callisthenic training, swimming, skiing and much more.
Physiotherapy for injury, pain or movement dysfunction.
Book a standard physiotherapy/massage combined consultation (60 mins) for any of the following:
• Injury assessment, diagnosis and management
• Pain assessment, diagnosis and management
• Movement restriction or dysfunction assessment and management
Physiotherapy Screenings and Assessments for the uninjured.
Book a physiotherapy screening appointment (45 mins) for any of the following:
• Injury Prevention screenings – assessment, screening and exercise prescription – for AFL & Basketball injury prevention
• Other Sports Specific Screenings – we offer injury prevention assessments, screenings and targeted exercise prescription for: running, skiing, football codes and artistic sports
Our AFL & Basketball Physiotherapists
Matt McCutcheonAPA Sports Physiotherapist
Other Physiotherapy Expert Services
Sports Lab has several physios that are specialised in certain fields, including:
- Pole and Circus Arts
We Are Connected
Please visit our social media sites for useful information and resources.
“All things are difficult before they are easy.”By Unknown
Physiotherapy at Sports Lab also offers the opportunity for our unique integrated assessment and treatment system. In this system, patients have the option to be assessed (at the same time) by Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Muscle Therapy and Podiatry, in the one extra long session. Treatment is then based on consensus between therapists for the optimal result.
Disciplines at Sports Lab
Our integrated service disciplines are able to cover all of your health care needs, and are outlined below: